This book haul is coming late, I know but I want to get up before I go to bed so I can dive into all these books I picked up today from my local library.
I love my local library. I used to go every two weeks with my dad and brother on a Saturday and my dad always gave us a limit of two books. At such a young age he would always say you won’t read all of them if you check out more. He was right. But as I’ve become an adult and now have my own library card and am in charge of my own self, my reading eyes are too big I think and I have over done it again at the library. There are so many books in this haul because there were so many good books to choose from today. I even put four books back on the shelves because I knew I had picked up too many. I am a reading mess I know. I just can’t say no. So without further ado, here are the books in no particular order:
- Page by Tamora Pierce- Book 2 in the Protector of the Small quartet
- The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander- Book 1 in The Chronicles of Prydain series
- Story Thieves: The Stolen Chapters by James Riley- Book 2 in the Story Thieves series
- Beyonders: A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull- Book 1 in the Beyonders trilogy
- City of Thirst by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis- Book 2 in The Map to Everywhere series
- The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Sip of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
See why I put back four books? Well those are the books I picked up at the library this week. What did you pick up? As always, Just. Keep. Reading.