My local library has this book sale once a month called The Twice Told Tales book sale. It happens the first Saturday every month of the year. My daughter and I discovered it last month and have decided we would go every month. Now, she wasn’t able to go with me this time because she was with her dad but she told me some books to look for; however, none of the books she said were there. Because it is based on what new books the library gets, what people donate, or what books are not so popular any more there is a limited selection to chose from. That being said, they always have a bunch of books for sale, and I always find books to pick up or books I have wanted to read, so without further ado here are the books I picked up at the Twice Told Tales book sale.
- Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
- Hey L’il D: It’s All in the Name by Bob Lanier and Heather Goodyear
- Kingdom Keepers Disney at Dawn by Ridley Pearson
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Summer and Bird by Katherine Catmull
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
- Meridan by Phillippa Gregory
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillippa Gregory
- The Constant Princess by Phillippa Gregory
Those are the books I picked up. I wanted a bunch more but my husband told me not to get a lot so I thought that 13 was enough books haha. I do have any empty bookcase after all because I bought two bookcases over the holidays to declutter the one in my bedroom and the one in our entry, which is now being used as a shoe caddy.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns leave those in the comments below. If you have any suggestions for me I would love to hear them. And as always Just Keep Reading.